Miracle of Pope Cyril, the patron of the needy


Miracle of Pope Cyril, the patron of the needy


http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/17296130/homepage/name/865855?type=sn
Ms. / Mahlahm Pilate Wissa - Sohag - says: 
At the beginning of 2008, I felt severe pain Bnizqp the bottom of the abdomen and the disclosure of medical person doctor situation as colon nervous with my commitment treatment decision, but the pain Achtddt intensity and extended to the side right in addition to pain so the back then resumed the doctor, who Tabanny conduct rays and analysis of the blood, which indicated the presence of vesicles air on the ovary right Vtm transferring to one of gynecologists, which decided the need for surgical intervention is required before pharmaceutical treatment with the inflammatory to ease as I suffer from acute and very severe and must be treated before surgery and Lee described the treatment for a period of 15 days. 
With my commitment to treatment decision you put a picture of Pope Kyrillos over the area of pain throughout my time at home and when I go to work fabricators my handbag and the return of the doctor in time, and after testing decided that the infection may still unity to end what has been identified as the date for the operation, but that Aaodp such as surgery two days to confirm the promise. 
In the meantime, before my appointment with the doctor I met one of my colleagues to work but another department, said any "You are tired?!" I replied "Yes", a reference to my colleague says, "I saw while I am asleep you are the church and tired sincere asked your daughter on you told me is tears" Mama tired pure O Tnt "I said to his daughter," I am so I am going home and answer a bottle of oil sacred Ndhnha omitted "At this time, as Pope Cyril stands before us and I am your daughter, says His Holiness, "No, I'm Haddenha," and ends with a recent colleague. 
But I'm glad this very vision regarding it as a message to Tminty of Pope Cyril and he will be next to me during surgery and in the time I went to the doctor according to the agreement, which Tabanny go for radiology in the words of Dr. "to see how far the case" and after the scan as a doctor rays asking me a procedural reason for these rays?She explained to him the situation, hitting amazing and took examines the X-ray check and sharp focus and decided to re-rays again and personally supervised the capture and taking examined by the utmost precision and focus and Tabanny in X-Old, which appeared by the alveoli, and took compares Achatin The look on his face signs of surprise and exclamation point then Li "Yamdam there is no trace to any of the alveoli do not infection, was something never before Congratulations Yamdam" The return of Doctor of women said the same words, but the surprise and wonder more than one doctor rays showed he had no medical explanation for this change!! But I imagined that I would see my colleague is nothing but a letter from Pope Cyril for being next to me during the surgery and I did not expect I shall heal completely and all that God may be glorified in His saints. 
From the book Healing hearts Menksry miracles of Pope Kyrillos VI.