Complete the story until the end, it is not long


Complete the story until the end, it is not long
There was a fisherman .. Serious in his work
Trapped in a fish today .. Remains in his house, God willing, the remaining
Even if it ended .. Went to the beach to catch the other fish
On the day of
While the fisherman's wife was caught by her husband travels
If it sees something strange
Found in the belly of the fish Pearl
Surprised
Pearl .. In the belly of a fish ..??
Hallelujah
My husband .. My husband .. Look what I found
What
It is a pearl
Pearl!! Pearl in the belly of a fish
You are a wonderful wife .. Bring it .. Perhaps Nguetat by this day .. And eat nothing but fish
Take hunter Pearl
And went to the vendor Pearl, who lives in the house next door
Looked at her neighbor Trader 
But I can not buy me! Aaaaaaaah .. It is priceless .. 
If I sold my shop and my house, what brought you the price
But go to Sheikh vendors in the nearby town
Perhaps you can buy
To take our friend to Wlwth .. And went to the big seller .. In the nearby town
And offered him the story
God .. God, my brother .. What is an invaluable asset
But I found you a solution .. Go to the to the city
It is able to buy such Pearl
And at the door of the Governor Palace
Stop our friend and his precious treasure .. Awaiting permission to enter
God .. Such pearls is what I'm looking for .. I do not know how to appreciate you for it
But I will allow you to enter special Khoznti
Will remain with six hours .. Take them as you like ..This is the price of Pearl
Mr. .. Perhaps you make it two hours .. Fest many hours fisherman like me
No .. But a full six hours to take what you want from the safe
Our friend the governor entered the safe .. And if it finds staggering sight
A very large room .. Divided into three sections:
Section is filled with jewels and gold and pearl
And the Department by the bed comfortable .. If viewed from the comfort look Nam
And a section of all the desires of eating and drinking
Hunter himself up to date
Six hours??
It's too many fisherman simple case like me??
What shall I do in the six hours
Well .. I'll start with food that is located in Section III
Fill'll eat until my stomach
Even Ostzid energy that would enable me to gather as much of gold
Our friend went to the third section
He spent two hours of the time .. Eat and eat .. Even if the end .. He went to the first section
On the way saw it lay on the bed .. Spoke with the same
Now eat until satiated
Fmali Ostzid not sleep, which gives me the energy that enables me to gather as much as possible
An opportunity will not be repeated .. What kind of stupidity makes me lose on purpose
He went to bed .. Fisherman Lay .. And cover in a deep sleep
And after a moment of time
Then .. Arise, O fisherman asshole .. The time limit has expired
Huh .. What?
Yes .. Let abroad
Please .. Taking an adequate opportunity
Huh .. Huh .. Six hours and you are in the cabinet ..Now that's already woke up from
You want Alistzadp of gems .. ??
As you were to operate to collect all these gems
Even go out to the outside .. Allowed to buy you the best food and Ojodh
And makes you the coolest brushes and hath bestowed
But you stupid unthinking
Do not think only in the context in which you are in. ..Take him to the outside
No .. No .. Please .. Please ... To Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
)) Ended our story ((
But the lesson did not end
Do you see the jewel:
Is the soul
It is a priceless treasure .. But you do not know as much as the treasure
What do you think of that cabinet: ..??
It is the minimum
See the glory
Look at our exploitation have
As for the gems:
They are good deeds
The lay on his bed:
It is foolish
As for the food and drink:
It desires
And now .. My brother fisherman
Is it not time for you to wake up from sleep .. And leaves lay on the bed
Gathered gems between your hands
Before the end of that period granted to you ... Which you are
Vtaathsr and you come out of this world