Forgive me blind


Forgive me blind

I went to my father and mother to the resort and while my father was driving his car as the trailer big hit by car after I did not know anything .... But I woke up and I'm wondering why the power went out? But there is a candle? The nurse told me that my eyes were weak and became horrible fact that I have become blind!!! Dark Ihotunai from each side.
I screamed in horror Where is my mother?
She told me gently another hospital department because they became paralyzed, I felt that the darkness that Ihotunai doors of one coach has become dark and if I catch him in my hand.
In the morning, my father visited me in hospital Lete is visited, it was the third bolt .... he told me as gently as artificial means that I become incapacitated people in need to those who served and that my mother is paralyzed and therefore Ciodni Centre for the Blind. Before I recover from my shock had left me.
ما هذا? It is certainly a dream or a nightmare!! Days ago I was the spoiled child of my father and mother and now in the house of the blind.
Do not ... Must be my father will come tomorrow and take me into his lap to my house and if the voice of my mother crying bitterly, a Todni, I knew her from her voice compassionate incubated warm, do not be afraid my darling Htrdja home and Jesus Heanor your eyes and yourheart, I kept crying until they reached the house of the blind, and I was met by the supervising     Welcome but I did not speak and did not eat for two days.
On the day I got the supervisor and talked to me recently not forget said to me, our Lord said: "will not let ye tempt the above what you can bear them," you should be a person strong and I do not want to serve only yourself, but you serve others and to excel in your studies, you are an intelligent man, and you have love for others does not waste your time you a message. Her words had the effect of magic in myself and took the echo I am not powerless "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
The years passed and excelled in my studies and helped each blind place to invest their talents, and when my father visited me in the first gala refused to meet him, but when the love of God entered my heart, good things my wounds and wiped my tears and became a man strong.
But the story did not end, the Centre had to ask my father to squeezing me to his home after he completed his letter to me, but the problem is that my mother had died and my father married and fathered a son and a daughter, I felt again that I am persona non grata and Aamltinay the wife of Abu harshly, was deliberately blind repeat the word a lot in her Ooni me, but all this did not take me because God filled my heart with love for all, but I felt that my younger brother on the path loss due to companions 
Bad, I tried to draw the attention of parents and his wife Vstmtni 
And I hate all along accused the blind.
One day my brother did not return home until morning and his mother continued to cry 
And screaming so I contacted one of my status and was sighted a little and went out looking for him when all his friends so that we found in an abnormal state Vhmlnah great difficulty to the house, and once she saw the wife of Abu so Dmtni it, namely, crying and saying, forgive me, my son ... I'm blind and you are seeing has flames God's heart ...Forgive me ...
Your light shines in the darkness and be like plunging Zlamk pm 
The Lord always leads
(Isaiah 10:58)